HEC has announced its Indigenous Scholarship program for Ph.D. studies.
In order to apply for the scholarship program here is the link
Make an account and then apply for the Ph.D. scholarship.
The last date apply is May 7th, 2018.
Indigenous Scholarships for PhD Studies
Online application through: https://t.co/gPB3LN6zpv
Last Date: May 7, 2018 pic.twitter.com/56YAb80IWP
— HEC Pakistan (@hecpkofficial) April 8, 2018
Eligibility Criteria for HEC Indigenous Scholarships for Ph.D. Studies is
- Candidates pursuing Ph.D. after MS/MPhil must have completed 16 years education or equivalent degree (Bachelor/Master) at the closing date of application.
- There should be no 3rd division or Grade D in degrees/certificates
- Candidates applying for direct Ph.D. scholarships must have minimum CGPA 3.0 (out of 4.0) and 1st Division in MS / M.Phil or equivalent degrees.
- The maximum age of the candidate at closing date should be 40 years for full-time regular faculty members of public sector universities/ colleges and employees of public sector R&D organizations, 35 years for those having MS/MPhil (18 years) degree/qualification and applying for PhD programme and 30 years for those having MA/MSc/Bachelor (16 years) degree and applying for MS/MPhil leading to PhD programme
- Candidates who already have any HEC or government scholarship cannot apply
Once the candidates have applied online, they will have to submit original online deposit slip/ATM transfer slip of Rs 500 which is non-refundable. It will be the application processing fees in favor of Director General Finance HEC. The fee can be deposited to any nearest bank.
HEC Aptitude Test
After the application procedure is done, within one month’s time HEC will conduct an aptitude test. The four categories for the aptitude test are
- Engineering & IT, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics and Physics
- Management Science, Business Education
- Social Sciences, Arts, Humanities, Psychology
- Agriculture and Veterinary Sciences, Biological Sciences, Physical Sciences
There is a disability quota of 2% in this program for those who provide disability certificate issued by the concerned authority.