Where smartphone manufacturers are rolling out software updates to their flagships, OnePlus is offering a beta built for OxygenOS version 11 based on Android 11 for the OnePlus 6 and OnePlus 6T. Users are open to adapt it. A stable version would follow this beta version.
Although this beta version is available for download, the company said that as it’s an early-built version, there could be some issues with this OS. So for those wanting to get a beta version must first make a full system backup.
With this open beta built for OxygenOS version 11 based on Android 11, you could expect to get:
- OxygenOS 11 version
- Fresh new UI visual design to offer a more comfortable experience
- Newly added gaming tools box
- Newly added quick reply window for Instagram, WhatsApp, and Telegram
- Newly added mistouch prevention feature
- Updated the camera UI and optimized some of the functions
- Newly added Insight clock style
- Newly added Canvas feature
- Added a shortcut for Dark Mode
- Newly shelf interface design
- Added weather widget
News Desk is the author at Research Snipers covering all technology news including Google, Apple, Android, Xiaomi, Huawei, Samsung News, and More. News Desk is managed by a senior editor at Research Snipers.