Earlier this month, Garmin introduced the Garmin Forerunner 55 smartwatch in the US alongside Forerunner 945 LTE. Today the company is releasing the same device in India.
The smartwatch comes with a plethora of features and costs $199 USD (Rs 20,990 in India). Here is all the information you need to get to know this smartwatch:
- Color availability: Black, Aqua, and Monterra Grey
- Available on Amazon.in, Flipkart, Tata CLiQ, Synergizer.co.in, and Garmin Brand Stores
- 1.4-inch round display with 208 x 208 pixels resolution.
- The display panel is coated with chemically strengthened glass.
- 5ATM water resistance rating
- Built-in GPS
- Comprehensive running modes, tailored daily training tips, and enhanced health monitoring
- Can track distance, speed, pace, and heart rate
- Body battery energy monitoring, menstrual cycle, and pregnancy tracking.
- Offers detailed running data, daily suggested workouts, additional built-in sports apps, and more
- Tracks step count, calories, sleep, and much more.
- Equipped with features like PacePro and cadence alerts
- Up to 2 weeks of battery life in smartwatch mode and up to 20 hours in GPS mode
- Dimensions: 42 x 42 x 11.6 mm
- Weighs: around 37 gram
- Bluetooth support, compatible with Android and iOS platforms.
News Desk is the author at Research Snipers covering all technology news including Google, Apple, Android, Xiaomi, Huawei, Samsung News, and More. News Desk is managed by a senior editor at Research Snipers.