Less than a day ago, we shared a piece of news related to the Galaxy Tab A7 Lite when it was spotted on TENAA. We then said that the device is soon hitting the tablet market. And now we almost have a launch date, we heard that this tab might premiere in June this year.
To move further, we would like to say one important thing about this device – this tablet will be a very budget-friendly device, as we heard. Now to its specifications.
GALAXY TAB A7 LITE
- Display: 8.68-inch LCD offering resolution of 1,340 x 800 pixels
- Front Camera: 2MP
- Rear Camera: 8MP
- Processor: MediaTek Helio P22T chipset
- RAM: 3GB/4GB
- Storage: 32GB/64GB.
- Software: Android 11 with One UI 3.1 on top
- Battery: 5,100mAh battery with 15W of charging support
- Dimensions: 212.4 x 124.7 x 8mm
- Weighs: 300 grams
- Launch Date: June 2020 – as per the source.
It has been a long time since I joined Research Snipers. Though I have been working as a part-time tech-news blogger for the past few months, it still feels good to be part of the team. Besides this, I am working with a Canadian-based real estate business and running my own financial blog.