The application process for CSS Exam 2018 has started. 1st October 2017 was the starting date and the closing date is 31st October 2017. The written paper of every candidate will take place on February 2018.
Read also: CPEC is hiring, how to apply?
Eligibility Criteria to apply:
- Must have a bachelor’s degree, at least 2nd Division required
- 14 years of formal education is Must
- Age limit between 21-30
- 31 December 2017 is cutoff date for age eligibility
- Candidates 30 years old, 1 day or above on 31st December will be considered ineligible
Fee for CSS Exam
Rs 2200 are required for written examination, deposited in form of Bank Challan during Registration.
- 12 papers, 6 compulsory, 6 optional
- Total marks 1200
- Each paper time allowed is 3 hrs
- Compulsory papers are English Essay, English Composition, Current Affairs, General Science and Ability, Pakistan Affairs and Islamic Studies
- There are many optional subjects like economics, computer science, physics, chemistry, political science, geology, business administration, public administration, gender studies, botany, zoology so on and so forth
It must be noted that even if a candidate passes CSS Exam, he/she will have to appear for Medical Test, Psychological Test and Viva Voce for final selection
So good luck for all candidates who wish to appear in CSS Exam 2018.