Charging phone explode claims a finger and an eye of a boy – Research Snipers

Charging phone explode claims a finger and an eye of a boy

A 12-year-old boy has lost his right eye and a finger when his mobile phone exploded in his hands, while the mobile phone was being charged.

The incident took place at the boy’s house in Guangxi Province, China. The explosion blew off his right index finger, with his palm and other finger got severely injured, the explosion also damaged his right eyeball, according to the sources.

Read Also: You might charge phone with your blood in future

The mobile phone which explodes was Hua Tang VT-V59 and has been manufactured in China.

The elder sister of the victim said that she had heard a loud noise of explosion and found her brother covered in blood.

A similar incident has happened about three or four months ago where a 14-year-old girl died due to electric shock by a faulty iPhone 6 charger cable. Le Thi Xoan was sleeping on the bed and rolled out on the charger’s cable while it was plugged in.