Careem—the ride-hailing service is very thoughtful in terms of its offerings. Yesterday it announced discount offers for today covering many cities nationwide.
The two offers launched are targeting the users of Karachi, Islamabad & Lahore and the residents of Gujranwala, Abbottabad, Faisalabad, Multan, Peshawar, Sialkot, and Hyderabad.
Offer # 01:
The first offered promo code is SUPERTHURSDAY which could be used to avail a ride of rupees ninety-nine only. Careem captioned the offer with another interesting tagline which is “Weekdays Can Be Fun Too”.
The Terms and Conditions of the offer are:
- The offer is valid only for the cities of Hyderabad, Gujranwala, Sialkot, Faisalabad, Abbottabad, Peshawar and Multan.
- The offer could only be availed on the GO service.
- The offer could be used ten times per account.
- Maximum discount offered by using the promo SUPERTHURSDAY would be of rupees hundred.
- The offer is valid for today only that is December 7.
Offer # 02:
The second offer introduced is to be availed using the promo code THURSDAY120. One can travel to any place whatsoever using the provided promo code.
The terms and conditions of this offer are as follows:
- Offer is valid only for Thursday which means today that is December 7.
- The offer could be availed on GO type only.
- The maximum discount that could be availed using this offer would be of rupees hundred.
- The offer could be used ten times per (each) account.
- The offer is valid only for the cities of Lahore, Islamabad, and Karachi.
Careem has rolled out these offers to make the transportation easy and fun just before the weekend begins. Most people start going in weekend-mode as soon as Thursday strikes and plan after-office meetups and stuff. What’s more convenient than riding to your desired hangout places without the worries of driving and parking hassles.
Start weekending early with Careem!
Read More: Careem brings: “Careem Shadi”
I am a writer/editor at Research Snipers RS-NEWS and its been 2 years working with the company. My specialties are social, business and development news.