If you are a regular Careem-er or love taking rides with Careem and you also love burgers madly then good news awaits you. Careem has brought you a discount on the biggest burger in town, yes, the famous Quadra recently launched by the Burger Lab.
If you are a Careem customer, then you can get a straight twenty-five percent off on the Quadra.
Yes, you heard it right! Get 25% off on the biggest burger in town, Quadra at Burger Lab, just for being a Careem customer 😀🍔
P.s. Don't forget to share pictures of this beast!
– Discount valid on Careem e-receipts from 11th – 17th Dec
– Valid on all Burger Lab outlets pic.twitter.com/jftgP8dmEe
— Careem Pakistan (@CareemPAK) December 10, 2017
Burger Lab launched this biggest size burger on the 6th of December this year. They claim it to be the biggest burger of Pakistan assembled with four juicy beef patties, beep pepperonis, cheddar cheese slices, crispy onion rings, ketchup and the lab’s sauce.
The whole package was introduced at the price of rupees five hundred and fifty. As per Burger Lab, this price is introductory price and would only be for a limited time.
Also Read: Careem brings “Careem Shadi”
Its just been four days to the launch of this huge size burger and it’s a hit among the burger fans. People are appreciating it and it seems that the burger is in high demand.
The extent of its popularity and demand could be assumed from the fact that Burger Lab and Careem have partnered for it.
The terms and conditions of the offer are:
- The discount rates are applicable from tomorrow that is December 11 until the 17th of December 2017.
- The discount would only be given on Careem e-receipts.
- The offer could be availed on all the outlets of Burger Lab.
- The e-receipts should be of the rides availed during the provided dates that are 11th – 17th December 2017.
If you have not tried this jumbo size burger then grab the chance call up your friends and visit any Burger Lab outlet on Careem and have this scrumptious-filling treat.
I am a writer/editor at Research Snipers RS-NEWS and it’s been 2 years working with the company. My specialties are technology and business.