The event Bites and Vibes, after its huge success in Lahore, is hitting the city of lights—yes, our very own Karachi! The event is known for bringing Pakistan’s coolest food market.
The event would now be celebrated in Karachi filled with the city’s popular and famous food brands, the right kind of music and the much-needed vibes that people need on Sundays.
The event would be held at Alliance Francaise De Karachi on Sunday that is the 17th of December between 12 pm to 10 pm. The organizers of the event promise a fun-filled afternoon and evening loaded with great quality food at a price of just rupees two hundred. The event would be presenting the soulful performances by Darvesh and Shajr from the Pepsi Battle of the Bands.
The event would be offering many scrumptious treats, including the Sushi from Yaki, Del Frio’s heavenly Pasta, Tempt Asian’s exotic curry Khausey and the juicy-yummy sliders from the Big Thick Burgerz to mousse shots from Sugar Pearl, Brownie Waffles from Heaven and frozen yummies from Ice PopCo PK.
The most thrilling part is all of this could be tried at only a cost of rupees two hundred per item.
To top it all 7Up would be serving free Margaritas to the foodies to pair their favourite meals with the chilling sips of the drink.
Tickets are available for rupees 200 and are limited.
Terms and Conditions:
- The ticket should be bought from the counter at the event location and must be shown at the entrance.
- One ticket only allows one entry, meaning one ticket per person.
- Only limited number of tickets are available for the event which would be sold on the first-come-first-served basis.
- No exchange or refund of tickets allowed under any conditions.
- Resale of tickets is not allowed. Foodpanda holds the right to cancel any resold ticket.
- Entry tickets are to be bought for every child above three years of age.
- Only one child under three years of age would be allowed per adult.
- Foodpanda might use the ticket possessors image or likeness in any recorded or live video or photograph.
- The cap price is rupees 200 and no vendor can sell any item at a price more than the capped price.
- Foodpanda reserves the right to replace any of the mentioned vendor or menu items with any other vendor or menu item and that also without any prior notification.
Hurry Up-Karachiites! Mark the date on your calendars and try making most of this event this Sunday with your family and friends and make this parting December-2017 weekend a memorable one.