Airblue is one of the leading airlines in Pakistan. Recently they tweeted a picture warning all the people about fraudulent employment offered by individuals misrepresenting themselves as employers of air blue. The mission of these fake representatives is to either steal information or to steal money from people willing to work for airblue. So airblue has issued certain points they would never ask from their employees.
Here are the points
- Airblue will never ask an employee for money as a term of employment or to pay for application processing fee.
- Individuals can get access to opening positions on Airblue via airblue.com/corp/careers; if there is no position advertised, it isn’t a legitimate opening
- All openings are listed on the website of Airblue and applications are only accepted through airblue.com
- Potential employees are directed to apply to positions and create a professional profile in applicant tracking system via the official website
- Airblue will take strict legal action against the fraudulent activities in accordance with the law
- If any user receives a fraudulent message, save it and sent it to [email protected] with subject: Fraudulent Employment
— Airblue (@airblueairline) September 25, 2017
So those looking for jobs in general, not just in airblue should know that not all processes and individuals offering them jobs are legit. They need to be aware of the fact that hackers, fake individuals, and scams are increasing day by day. It is important to check, verify and rescan companies before they apply or start working with one.
Media coordinator and junior editor at Research Snipers RS-NEWS, I studied mass communication and interested in social, local and community issues, I have 3 years experience in the media industry.