A report claims that 157 people have been affected by HIV in Sindh in 10 days

According to the details, an investigation report claimed that as many as 157 people from Interior Sindh have been tested positive for the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) in the last 10 days.

The report further claimed that 128 HIV cases alone came on the surface from Interior Sindh’s Rato Dero. 4.6 per cent of the people who have been tested were confirmed to have been affected by HIV, the report said.

Read Also: PM Khan laid Foundation of Al-Qadri University Today

As per the report, 59 per cent of the affected people were male and the rest of the 41 per cent were female. On the other hand, 93 men and 64 women have been tested positive for HIV in Rato Dero.

The report added that 13 children of less than one year of age and 90 children between 2 and 5 years of age have been affected by HIV.

“Almost 26 affected children were between 6 and 15 years of age,” the report added. Rest of the 27 affected people were between the ages of 15 to 45 years.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *