A man lost his life while playing video games on a charging phone – Research Snipers

A man lost his life while playing video games on a charging phone

It has been learned that a man was found electrocuted inside his apartment in Thailand. According to the details, the mobile gamer was found dead apparently after playing and charging his mobile phone simultaneously.

Tinnakorn Rattanauppaphan, 32, was found dead inside his residence with burn wounds on both of his swollen hands that were touching the mobile device and cable of the charger.

Read Also: Daniel Radcliffe Narrates First Harry Potter Book

The details said that the unfortunate incident came to the knowledge of his friends, who visited the residence of Rattanauppaphan, after they learned that he remained absent from his job for two days.

His friends found him lying still on the mattress on his bed below a window. When his friends tried to wake him up, they found him unresponsive so they called the police.

Two friends of Rattanauppaphan Kriatipong Riankham, 29, and Wutthipong Penharn, 26, said that their friend had no enemy or problems but only that he spent most of his free time playing video games on his mobile phone.

They said: ‘we started to worry about him after he had been absent from work for a couple days, which was unusual for him.’

According to the details shared by the police officials, his dead body was sent to the post-mortem examination and declared the death as an accident in their initial report.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *