We already know that Nokia is coming up with a series of new smartphones; Nokia G10, Nokia X10, and the Nokia X20, and days before its launch, we are back with more details.
We also know that Nokia is holding an event on April 8 at 8:30 pm IST (3 pm GMT), in which the three smartphones are expected to be rolled out.
According to a source, there are some more leaks about the upcoming Nokia X20. So let’s review them:
According to the leaks, the smartphone will have a Snapdragon 480 5G SoC under the hood and will come with 6GB RAM and 128GB of internal storage. The phone will run Android 11 out of the box.
The phone may come in Blue and Sand colour options.
Some leaks also suggest that the price for a Nokia X20 with 6GB RAM + 128GB storage would cost around EUR 349.
According to rumours, the Nokia X10 might come in:
- 4GB RAM and 64GB storage option
- Snapdragon 480 5G chipset
- White and Green colour options
- EUR 300
For the Noka G10, it’s expected to come with:
- 6.38-inch HD+ display with 19:9 aspect ratio
- An octa-core MediaTek Helio P22 SoC
- 3GB + 32GB and 4GB + 64GB RAM
- Android 11
- A quad-camera setup with a 48MP primary camera, a 5MP ultra-wide-angle lens, a 2MP depth sensor, a 2MP macro camera, and a 16-MP selfie
It has been a long time since I joined Research Snipers. Though I have been working as a part-time tech-news blogger for the past few months, it still feels good to be part of the team. Besides this, I am working with a Canadian-based real estate business and running my own financial blog.