Make money online fast is a dream of all.
There are probably million of blogs proclaiming to guide you to be rich in days. But the fact is; there’s no short way to a rich man’s life. You need a smarter way to be a millionaire. And this requires time and effort.
While there are thousands of ways to make money online fast, not every method would work well for you. And for sure, you need more than one way to pick to become rich sooner than your mates could.
In this blog, I’m going to disclose some cool, effective, and real methods to make huge bucks. Some methods would require you to master special skills. While others merely need a specific skill. A combination of both is my key to become richer fast.
4 Real Ways to Make Money Online Fast
Make Money Blogging
Blogging is one of the key sources many online nerds are following to earn thousand dollars monthly, literally. According to a survey, a blogger could make $10,000+ a month. Sadly, however, only 4% of the total bloggers out there make such wealth [source].
Blogging is no doubt a hard part of your strategy to become rich fast. But, it’s fun and it works well if you take it seriously. I love it and I know many feel the same.
Being a blogger, your core weapons are; consistency, discipline, and patience. When you’re diving in for the first time, you may have to write a lot. Which means at least 1 or 2 blogs a day followed by an optimized length and quality for every blog. This process could take around a year to reach to its full growth (an optimal level).
The key here is to build traffic on your blog. While there are some ways where you’d start making money without having a good amount of regular visitors, most of the times traffic generation will lead you to make money blogging.
Once you have a blog with a rushing traffic, opportunities to earn online would come knocking your door.
Last week I wrote a content on ‘How to Monetize Your Blog?‘. It was all about different methods to earn from your own blog. Let me give you a quick overview:
- Advertisement Income – Google ads are the first type of ads you’d get to start earning. But this earning won’t give you much at all. You would need a good domain authority to attract businesses so that you could let them use your space in exchange for a predetermined sum.
- Affiliate Marketing – This is one easy way to earn some extra bucks through your blog. Yet again, you would require some good traffic to generate fast income through affiliate marketing. There are plenty of businesses or websites where you’d get affiliate links, paste them on your blog, and earn when a reader from your blog buys that third party’s product.
- Product Selling – eBooks are one of the easiest ways to earn through a blog.
- Business Promotion – Where this is like an advertisement, this is a sort of a blog posting for a local (or perhaps international) business in exchange for a fee.
- Paid Membership – This is unlikely to work for all. A paid membership is best when you have a service or product to offer. You’d let users use it for free with limiting access. And if users need a full access, you could set a membership fee.
While in the post I wrote only 5 ways to earn from a blog, there are more you’d follow to add more value.
Bonus Tip: To start a blog, you need to follow a niche. This way you’d plan your work more precisely and conveniently.
Find Remote Jobs
Now it’s not easy for everyone to start a blog and run it like a store. But it doesn’t mean that you can’t make money online.
Technology has given us opportunities we couldn’t image a few years ago. And the best part; you even don’t have to step out of your comfy zones to start making money. Today, we have a plethora of platforms allowing us to not only find a remote job that pays well but also lets us work remotely. And a few of the are mentioned here.
- OneSpace – Previously CrowdSource, this company offers a variety of jobs which could be done remotely. You won’t find many jobs. The idea of this network is to invite companies or teams to distribute their work to remote contractors.
- StudioD – Like OneSpace, StudioD doesn’t usually hold too many jobs or perhaps they keep their systems updated. This network is good for writers (sorry for other professionals). The jobs they post are usually full-time to contract based.
- FastChart – If you have an exceptional typing and specific skills related to medical transcription, this is one of the best options here. FastChart offers competitive pay rates with higher weekend pay incentives.
- SpeakWrite – This is kind of FastChart with the only difference that they aren’t limited to medical transcription only. The system is easy and the pay rates are good.
- CrossOver – This is relatively a new network but is growing fast. And finally, a good news for all; developers, designers, writers, marketers, and more jobs could be found here.
Remember: The remote job providers aren’t limited to just these 5 networks only. There are a number of others waiting to recruit someone like you. And since, technology is leaping fast, many companies also are recruiting remote employees.
Sell Stuff Online
Ever since the invention of the internet, every day brings something new and money-making ideas. E-commerce is one such way.
With an eCommerce idea, you’d start your venture and trade for money online. And if you don’t have a brand name attached or don’t have goods to sell, you’d think of a website where you’d offer a platform to other sellers.
While this is going to take a while to start profiting you, there’s one easy way; join the already online stores, add products, market them on different platforms, and earn a living via online trading.
Few of the top names where you’d start trading are:
- eBay – You already know eBay and perhaps wanted to have an online store, too. Well, let me give you a boost. A friend recently told me that he converted his $1,600 to $7,300 in just 4 months. And he didn’t spend more than 4 hours a day.
- Amazon – Unlike eBay, Amazon is a much bigger game. You’d buy products in bulk, ship them to Amazan, and get the money when the goods ae sold out. People are making a full-time living with Amazon. One other popular thing which you must have encountered is; selling ebooks. Remember we talked about selling products in the first section (Make money Blogging). If you have eBooks, you’d just sell them through Amazon. Easy-Peasy!
- Facebook – Yet another way to sell goods. Facebook is leaving no room to let users go anywhere else. They’re on the verge to building a global community. With an authoritative network like Facebook, you don’t have to do much of a job. Create your Facebook page, start adding items, add some reviews, get some traffic, and let the buyers contact you. And you don’t necessarily have to own a website to start an eCommerce business like this.
Real Money Making Websites
Now, this is the best way for all to make some good money online. Let’s get started.
Online Surveys – Online surveys are popular among students. While they aren’t going to fully-fund your monthly expenses, they’re an easy way to make some extra bucks. Some popular sources are: MySurvey, CashCrate, OpinionOutPost, PaidSurvey, and OpinionWorld.
Forex Trading – If you believe in making real-time cash, online trading is the best way. You’ll actually get paid with no limitations except that you need to invest. It’s your own business. You can sign up and trade in any currency you like. People are, in fact, making a full-time living through this method. XM, Plus500, eToro, ForexTime, and Oanda.
Freelance Gigs – These are some networks with thousand of online jobs available all the time. You’re usually asked to sign up with your personal, professional, and educational details. Once done, you’re good to start. However, you need to keep one thing in mind that these websites need you to submit your proposal against every job you’re interested in. Some top example of such online gig providers includes: Fiverr, UpWork, Freelancer, PeoplePerHour, and OneHourTranslation.
Sell Photographs – If you’re a photographer and would like to pursue it as a full-time career, you must think of websites like Shutterstock. Shutterstock is not only a place to sell your photos, but you’d also sell videos and vectors. Before signing up, take some time to learn about them. Another such marketplace is Foap. You’d sell a photo for $5 and can resell the same photo unlimited times. All you need is their app.
Virtual Assistants – Do you consider having no skill at all? How about customer services? While virtual assistants aren’t paid high salaries, if you wish to work remotely there are a plethora of websites and jobs. Zirtual, VirtualAssitantJobs, VirtualGalFriday, and WorldWide101, are few of the places where you’d find remotes VA jobs. The VA job ranges from non-technical to technical jobs with par rates ranging from $5/hour to $20/hour.
Online Tutoring – I don’t know if this is good or bad, but people are actually making money tutoring online. You’d start your own service or join the existing ones. Udemy, UKTutors, SchoolTrader, and SuperProf are few of the platforms for part-time online tutors.
Here we have quite a list of ways making fast money online. Yet there are a thousand or even million of more ways to earn online. There’s just one thing you need to understand – No one could make you rich or poor. It’s you who will decide if you want to live poor or rich.
No more dreaming of becoming rich fast. Summon your courage. Follow the methods above. Explore more ways. And start earning money right away!