A global leader in domain name management and online web services, today announced the launch of Google Workspace at 101domain.com. Google Workspace (formerly G Suite) is an integrated workspace with collaboration and productivity tools based on the Google Cloud.
Google Workspace is the new name, brand and user experience of Google G Suite, which 101domain has been offering since 2013. A range of Google Workspace plans are available at 101domain.com starting at $ 6 / month to suit the needs of businesses of all sizes. With the new Google Workspace, customers get a variety of core communication and collaboration tools – such as chat, email, voice and video calls, and content management – in a single, unified solution.
Benefits of Google Workspace:
- Everything you need in one integrated workspace: The redesigned Google workspace helps people, teams and companies with Gmail, Drive, Calendar, Meet, Chat, Documents, Scrolling, Slides and much more to do their best work in one place to do. Google Workspace is a comprehensive and affordable replacement for multiple subscriptions – like Slack, Dropbox, and Zoom.
- As much cloud storage as you need: Google Workspace offers cloud storage that is tailored to the needs of customers. Starting at 30 GB per user and up to unlimited cloud storage shared by Google Drive, Gmail and Google Photos for five or more users (or 1 TB per user if there are fewer than five users).
- Team file storage and access: Shared drives create an ownership structure where the team owns a file so nothing is lost when a user leaves the company. Manage access by assigning different permissions to view, edit, and organize.
- Smart Cloud Search: Google Cloud Search is another example of how Google Workspace provides a flexible, helpful, and easy experience for users. Search your company’s content across all Google Workspace services, from Gmail and Drive to Documents, Sheets, Slides, Calendars, and more. With Google Cloud Search, you can find whatever you’re looking for, no matter where it is.
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP): Create and apply retention rules to control the content that users outside of the organization can share in Google Drive Files. DLP prevents the inadvertent disclosure of sensitive information and data to ensure GDPR compliance.
- Maximum Google Meet Attendees: Join video conferencing using mobile devices, computers, or a conference room. Cloud out your background for extra privacy, turn on live captions to keep track of the conversation during the meeting, and keep your attendees busy with Q&A and polls. You can meet up to 250 participants at the same time, record meetings and automatically save them to your hard drive.
Q101domain aims to be a long-term partner for our customers to help them set up, grow and protect their digital assets, including infrastructure, communications and productivity tools , “said Anthony Beltran , President of 101domain.” Expanding our partnership with the Google Cloud Platform improves our ability to deliver a range of products and services that go well beyond just domain names. “
Further information can be found at https://www.101domain.com/google_workspace.htm
Web Desk is the news author at Research Snipers which mainly covers Pak News, Technology News, Business News, and Entertainment served by Research Snipers Staff and editors.